- This event has passed.
Migration and Differentiation in EU Law & Governance
January 14 @ 2:30 pm - January 15 @ 3:00 pm
The DCU Brexit Institute will host the fourth conference of the BRIDGE network event series, in collaboration with University of Bozen and Bolzano, the University of Copenhagen and the Central European University.
The conference “Migration and Differentiation in EU Law & Governance” will take place online via Zoom.
Thursday 14th January
- 14:30 – Opening Remarks
- 14:30 – 16:00 – Panel 1: From the Migration Crisis to the New Migration Pact
- 16.15 – 17.30 – Panel 2: Migration, Differentiation and a Europe of Variable Geometry
Friday 15th January
- 09:30 – 10:45- Panel 3: Migration, Brexit & the Future of EU-UK Relations
- 11:00 – 12:30- Panel 4: Citizenship, Migration and Populism
- 14:00 – 15:00- Final High Level Debate: Migration, Populism and the Future of Europe
Thursday 14th January Conference– including Opening Remarks, Panel 1 and 2
Friday 15th January Conference- including Panel 3 and 4
(please note the programme is subject to change)