- This event has passed.
*EVENT POSTPONED* Beyond the Euro-crisis: the Eurozone, Brexit and the Future of Europe
May 11 @ 9:00 am - May 12 @ 12:30 pm
*This event has been postponed due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic*
The Free University of Bozen-Bolzano will host the second conference of the BRIDGE network event series, in collaboration with DCU Brexit Institute, the University of Copenhagen and the Central European University.
The conference “Beyond the euro-crisis: Eurozone, Brexit and the Future of Europe” will take place in Bolzano, Italy and focus specifically on the issues of Brexit and the legacy of the Euro-crisis and their implications for the future of Eurozone governance and Economic and Monetary Union (EMU).
- 09:30 – 10:30 – Opening Keynote Speech
- 10:30 – 11:00 – Coffee Break
- 11:00 – 12:30- Panel discussion on The Euro-Crisis: Causes and Consequences
- 12:30 – 14:00- Break
- 14:00 – 15:30- Panel 2 EMU Governance and Constitutional Differentiation
- 15:30 – 16:00- Coffee Break
- 16:00 – 17:30- Panel 3 The Euro-Crisis in Context: Money, People, Values
- 08:30 – 09:00- Registration
- 09:00 – 10:30- Panel 4 Beyond the Euro-Crisis: Brexit and the Future of Europe
- 10:30 – 11:00- Coffee Break
- 11:00 – 12:00- Closing Keynote
- 12:00 – 13:00- Reception Sponsored by KPMG in Italy
The event will close with a Reception sponsored by KPMG in Italy.
(please note that the programme is subject to changes)
The event will take place at the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, in room D101. View map